WE RESPECT YOUR PRIVACY
If you have any questions regarding our privacy, feel free to mail us at email@example.com or you may contact us at
Business Octane Solutions Private Ltd.
15 Floor, Building Number 9A, DLF Cyber City,
Phase-III, Gurgaon 122 002, India
or Call us 1800 180 1818 (toll free) or +91 124 39884088 (30 lines)
Information we collect
We may collect personal information from you under circumstances, when you provide such information voluntarily, such as,
(1) through our website to get more information on our products and services, (2) providing information through any of our esteemed business partners while in a transaction (3) make a purchase, use or register in our services , for instance into an event, promotion or a campaign or otherwise interact with us (4) while interacting with one of our customer support or sales team (5) or, information you may provide while applying for a job with us.
We may collect personal information comprising, but not limited to, your name, email address, contact number, company name, position held, product interested in, similar products or information used by you and any other information as deemed relevant.
How we use information
Business Octane may use this information for general purposes including:
We use the information provided by you to enable us to assist you better, helping us to understand your needs and requirements in detail. We use the information collected to enable us to your fulfill your requests more efficiently. For example, we may use your information to:
- Execute your request for products and services.
- Interact with you to build relationship with you.
- Conduct business with you.
- Contact you to provide the relevant information regarding any events, promotions.
- Attain your feedback to improve our services, products, effectiveness of website etc.
- To notify you regarding any new products, services, offers that may be of interest to you.
- To process your application for employment with us.
How we share your information
Business Octane will share or disclose your information in instances to enable us to fulfill our services to you. We may share your information with our branch offices spread country wide, for any purposes as has been provided above. We may also share or disclose your information to our business partners, who will be using your information on our behalf. Your information may also be disclosed in circumstances such as, where deemed to be necessarily disclosed in response to any law enquiry, judicial process or government enquiry , or in event of suspicion of violation of our policies or to protect the right or safety of any person or entity.
Business Octane takes adequate steps to protect the information we collect. With the risks associated with technology in context of tampering and hacking and understanding that there are risks associated with sharing information via internet or otherwise, we take reasonable measures to prevent and minimize such risks wherever possible. We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect the security, confidentiality and integrity of the personal information we collect.
Changes to this policy