Director General of any Training Command
1. Our training centers are different from field locations and are spread across various commands. So a lot of money is spent on travelling for training which consumes a large part of our training budget. On account of this trainings cannot be done as regularly as we would want to happen for every army officer. We have tried doing training over video conferencing but they are not effective at all. As a result trainings are delivered once in six months/once in a year /once every 2 years. How to regularly train the all the nationwide army officers in a cost effective manner as against once in a blue moon administration of training?
2. The number of good trainers that we have are grossly insufficient to train the required no. of officers. So to fill up the deficit, ordinary trainers are recoursed to. Using video conferencing to train multiple location trainees simultaneously is also not a option we can use on account of it being highly ineffective. This leads to differing standards of learning for different batches. How to make sure all army officers are uniformly trained across the nation using the best trainers available?
3. In spite of compromising with the trainer's quality there is still a big shortage of trainers if the training is to be done at a faster pace so as to cover all the chosen army officers under a particular training programme. Consequently it takes multiple quarters to achieve what should have happened in one month or a quarter. How to increase the pace of conducting trainings to accelerate the training penetration?
4. Another major problem in Training, especially for long duration Trainings is the work disruption it causes. The way out is to do short duration, few-hours trainings every day, with restricted time available for attending to immediate work as well. How to conduct short duration trainings (like say half day sessions) continuously for a week or a month or a quarter across multiple locations?
5. Our e learning portals do not give the effectiveness of a regular classroom learning experience and there is a lack of effective interaction so essential for involvement of trainees in learning for our on the go officers. How to train regularly on the go officers in a effective manner on demand?
How can Business Octane help the Director General of any Training Command?
Business Octane can help by empowering the Director General of any Training Command with unprecedented new paradigms of immersive video collaborative learning can help you increase dramatically the pace, quantum and effectiveness of learning across all training commands.